Thursday, February 04, 2016

A Wee Update

Hopefully, I’m done with that little spurt of blah!  A couple of weeks feeling run-down and overwhelmed seems to have, hopefully, come to an end.  After a broken molar, a kid with mono (egads), binge watching cosmic disclosure, workouts at the gym, meditations at home, doctors and dentist appointments, work… bleh, I was just so giddy to have a shocking 58 degree F day with beautiful morning clouds and an ever-later sunset to brighten my day.  Plus, I found a new Nahko song and I LOVE it!

I’ll leave you with that, because, as always, I’m supposed to be doing something else right now and need to get back to it. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your sunset photos on FB by the way. :) So glad you're coming out of the funk and into happier days!

    ReplyDelete