Saturday, November 19, 2016

Connectedness

There's so much more to discover than imagined.

The way he leans in close, brushes back my hair, holds my face with his thick, strong hands... hands that were busy hours earlier bending and cutting branches, working them into a more manageable shape.  Now he cuts loose the cap on his love for me by intently pulling my face close to his, purposefully pouring himself deeply in through my eyes.  He's showering me with his inner world, opening a direct line into his heart.  And in that instant, the world around me falls away as if it had never existed, my heart fills to overflowing with his piercing desire.

When this man comes at me, he usually comes at me in calm, tender bits.  Sweet nothings that dot my world with crumbs of his care and attention.  How can a girl live among such displays and not notice?  How could anyone take for granted the sincerity of such acts?  How could anyone trudge through or sweep them up and toss them out with the weekly trash?

It must take just the right soul to be sensitive enough to see all the light shining from the gentle soul that he is.  With all the footsteps he takes around this place in a given day, like trails of light streaming from one room to the next, they cast energy and glow creating an ambiance that fills me up, even when he's not in the same room.

Days or weeks may pass supported by this web of connectedness, then breaking into fiery passion that whisks me away into the ether of suspended and sustained ecstasy.  Pulling me out of the shell of who I am, the me without his spirit permeating mine, isn't easy.  Even I do not know how to do that for myself.  But when he comes close and closer still, when he pursues the passion that lights him from within, when he shares that, expresses it with pulls and tugs on my body and soul... I melt and meld without inhibition.  This.  It's conjoined bliss, able to take me places and play very seriously, very intently, so ecstatic in nature that it feels electric, pulsing with voraciously sublime energy... and reinforced with literal words spoken aloud... "you are my world, my love... everything about you syncs with mine... I love your..." and all the lists he lists!!!  One by one, verbal love engages my mind and heart while his hands travel my body, sending tingles through skin, pressing hungrier into my everything, reawakening a full body & soul energy fusion.

You wouldn't know this could come from him.  You couldn't meet him and sense it.  If he were to shower you in such a way, your world could correct course like mine has.  Or not.  Does it not take just the right soul path to converge in such a way?  I believe so.  Nothing I've ever experienced has been on this scale... a harmonic scale, that is.  So in tune, so orchestrated from eons ago.  It's palatable, and I will continue to engage this so long as it lasts... and having come from such a strong and varied story across lifetimes and timelines.... there's no chance I won't do everything in my power to honor this, to honor him, to foster us, and to take that and build upon it whatever is possible to share with the universe in told and untold ways.

4 comments:

  1. Writing a wedding right now...took a little internet break...what a wonderful post/piece (peace?) to have as an interlude. Love that you meet your person the way you do then share with us-inspiration, meditation, motivation, transformation...yes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dana <3 We had one helluva night the night before I wrote this. How could one awaken from that and not feel inspired!?! mmm hmmm! :D

      Delete
  2. Beautiful words... such a lovely way to describe what must be indescribable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana <3 It *is* so indescribable, but I try. It was like this from the start back in 2005 and oh so delicious that it is again now (still?). Cancers rock, as you know. :)

      Delete