Friday, October 11, 2019

Long Overdue Update

It has happened.  I figured out what I wanted, went after my dream, and now I am his wife. 💕  That's some serious manifesting. 😊  He would tell you I was his dream since the first time he laid eyes on me.  I was a bit slow in coming around.  But, that's typical with a twin flame relationship, one or the other is usually The Runner.  

Spaceman and I could not be happier!

One of these days I will obtain the wedding photos and share a few.  Two of my brother-in-laws took care of the photos and video.  The photos are ready for me to go pick up, but the video isn't yet.  

On other topics, my 23 year old son moved out and has a great machinist job.  I think he's working on a laser machine lately.  He's really enjoying the hands-on work.  It seems to fit him very nicely.  

My 20 year old daughter is kicking butt at college. She's completed all her phlebotomy classes and clinicals and just waiting on receiving her certificate before she applies to start working that field.  But ultimately, she wants to be a Sonography technician and is commuting an hour to a different school to do their 2-year program.  She just went for phlebotomy because having a certificate and working in the field gives her a leg up over other applicants to the Sonography program.  But turns out, she's super good at drawing blood from people!  And, she loves it. Not a bad fall-back, eh?  It pays every bit as well as my son's machinist job.  I'm so proud of them both!

Spaceman and I had a really abundant garden this year.  While most folks were complaining the heavy spring rains did their gardens in, ours survived and then flourished.  And due to the longer than usual summer weather (into early fall), we still have tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, jalapenos, and curly kale growing.  Like, it's time to clear the garden, re-apply compost, leaf mulch, and wood chips but... the garden is not ready to be winterized yet.  I heard my order of garlic is about to be shipped out to us, so... yeah, we have to just pull the plug I think.  

We are shopping around for a truck that's just right for us.  We've come across a couple we really like, but haven't yet landed a sale.  We're not looking for a new or late-model truck, so it's a process, shopping around, etc.  I can't wait to have our very own truck to haul wood chips and stuff.  I'm ready to put it to good use already!

I guess that's about it.  I hope life is treating you really well, it sure is us. 😊


3 comments:

  1. Obvious big congratulations on the road of commitment!! And gigantic waves of yay! for your children blazing trails and navigating into adulthood. Way to go mamma!
    Mmmm veggies from the garden, not too much better than the little things that are the big things. Love to see you here. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty so much <3 I am really loving this phase of my life and can't wait to see what comes.

      Delete
  2. Thanks. It's so hard to know how kids will "turn out" lol I feel really lucky.

    ReplyDelete