Monday, October 21, 2019

The Wedding

The wedding photos are in!  

Please keep in mind we did not hire a professional photographer, so these are candid shots by my brother-in-law.  Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy them. :)



My sister made this sign for us.  I absolutely adore it!



My son walked me from the dressing room up to the back of the shelter.  It was too long of a walk for my father, who has Parkinson's Disease.  It was just barely sprinkling while my son and I walked up, but had quit by the time I made it to the alter. 



My dad, walking me up the aisle 💗

THIS is why we didn't marry in Sedona. 
For Dad! 
I am holding back the tears!



This is a bit blurry, if you zoom in, but I like it anyway.



I love my shoes, flats! No way was I walking in grass in heels.

Also, um... the funniest thing happened during the unity ceremony...  Notice we do NOT have the hurricane glass over the candle.  At first we did, but every time we went to try to light the pillar with our tapers, the wax from the tapers dripped down and put all the flames out! LMAO  Everyone laughed, including us.  Then the inventive Aquarius (me), took the hurricane glass off and wallah
! All lit.

And thank you so much Dana for the unity ceremony words!  They were absolutely perfect!



I can't remember if this is before or after exchanging rings, probably after.  All I kept thinking is why did we make this so long! lol  It really wasn't long, about 20 minutes.  But I was so nervous up in front of everyone.



The Kiss!



Now, married!




Our little family 💗



Our family and their S.O.'s



My Parents




My siblings and parents
Yes, my brother is a funny guy. 👏




My extended family, not all, but most.

And in case you are wondering, where's my husband's family???  They are too elderly to travel, but really wanted to be there.



Mother of the Bride, Bride, Daughter of the Bride



Star of the show, Kozar!  
He wanted to be up at the alter during the ceremony, whined a little bit. lol



My Handsome Groom!


















Here are my groom's family, in photos on the gift table.  Best I could do!



Bride and Groom cake (gluten-free, keto-friendly)



Cake for everyone else, full flavor lol.




Do you think he smashed it on my face?!?



















5 comments:

  1. IN LOVE WITH THESE PHOTOS!! Ugg looks so wonderfully Chapman!! Infinity unity bands on cake and all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turned out so well, even the things I forgot. lol I have never planning anything so big in my life. But I could not have done it without the help of our families, both mine and his.

      Delete
  2. SO beautiful, and So incredibly happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are so lucky to have reconnected in this way. <3

      Delete
  3. It's a really cute pose, one of my favorites, too. I'm thinking of framing it.

    ReplyDelete