Saturday, January 23, 2016

Icebergs and TNT

I don't even know where to begin.  

In 2014, I hired a particular channeler for the second time. The first time had been in 2011, several months after my layoff from HP.  During that first channeling I was told something was happening that I "knew" to be otherwise at that time and dismissed.  Shortly thereafter, I found out it was very much the truth.  An official decision had been reversed, for my benefit, without my appealing it.  It was a big and accurate prediction that blew me out of the water.  Three years or so having passed... I was looking for some more guidance in my life, so I decided to have another session.  During this session, I was told I would "go back to school" and further my education.  This again was not something I had any desire to do.  I still don't, not in a traditional sense.  I currently hold an associate degree in a career field of bachelor-requiring jobs.  What I don't have in traditional education, I have in experience and, sometimes, luck or serendipity if you believe in such things.  That said, going back to school is probably something I should consider.  However, I am not interested in the least.  

However, I currently find myself receiving an unexpected "education" from a completely unexpected source.  I'm fascinated and deep-diving.  Having just typed that word, "deep-diving", I am reminded of a message my spirit guides gave me back during the years in which I had access to them via a different channeler (who has never been and probably never will be, superseded in my mind, in excellence of intimate connection).  I did not know their names, as that was never important to me... but I knew their speaking with me was the most special of important moments in my life.  I drank their words like wine and distilled the rest.  What they had said to me was something about my deep-diving an iceberg, discovering so much more beneath the surface than I imagine or knew about hence-forth.  I feel very much like that now.  In a spiritual sense, in a world-view sense, I'm way below the surface and really don't feel like coming up for air.  This is an education for me.  

What it is, I'm not sure I want to discuss.  It's too early anyway.  I would likely spout rumors and half-truths anyway. What is the point in that?  Especially when I sense the most important point of being privy to such information at this time is for me to simply use it, or develop it within myself.  No amount of making a mockery of myself is useful in that, yet anyway.  For some people it might, and in fact I would not know about it at all if they had not come forward.  I am thankful for that, truly.  

And thus, with all this swirling within me, I don't know what to write about.  I'm kind of a mess, a sweet sticky, fun, enthralling mess.  So much is going so well.  So much is seemingly "kicking into gear".  With this latest information and with spaceman in my life... even the the name spaceman takes on additional meaning for me.  This jumbling of my world order is like... well have you ever played Minecraft?  If you have or you have a son like mine who used to delight in crafting TNT in the game and "blowing up the world" - which equates to detonating so much TNT in one central location in the world map that the entire world of blocks addressed in the game would explode into the air and take literally overnight for the game to process the blocks falling back onto the "ground" in the game.... (if it didn't entirely lock up the computer in the process)... well that's kind of how I feel right now... like all my blocks have been blown up into the air, waiting to settle back to the ground.  What kind of decision-making can be done in that kind of environment?  None, I'll tell you, none.  At this point, there are still blocks of TNT yet to be exploded, which will certainly do so as I dive deeper to penetrate this iceberg.  

And I'm supposed to clean the house today.  Yeah. smh

1 comment:

  1. Don't clean anything! You never know. Could be dangerous. And I am going to have to try to blow up the whole world in minecraft. Sounds fun. :)

    ReplyDelete